I loved our summer to-do list and am excited for fall’s turn. Twenty seems much more do-able between September-November.
- U-pick apples.
- Chehalis pumpkin train.
- Have apple cider and cinnamon-sugar donuts.
- Make an apple pie.
- Go to an Oktoberfest festival.
- Go to a pumpkin patch.
- Fall craft night.
- Do the Puyallup.
- Make applesauce.
- Can something.
- Plant fall flowers and decorate the front porch.
- Seahawk game.
- Trunk or treat.
- Come up with and make Halloween costumes.
- Watch The Great Pumpkin.
- Find a pretty drive to see the leaves change.
- Make soup.
- Make handprint turkeys with Mason for Thanksgiving.
- Have our family picture taken.
- Go to a flea market.
image via pinterest